BULK-XT 4000g/27 serv
Many exaggerate the importance of training when it comes to muscle gain. Indeed, exercise is inevitable, but the basis lies in a diet that must be regular, frequent, and with a high caloric level.
When we say high-calorie intake - we are referring to a high-quality diet with calories that will allow you to build muscle mass.
Often, such a diet is tough to put into practice, though it is the basis of everything.
THERE ARE ONLY TWO SAFE WAYS PROVEN TO HELP YOU GAIN MUSCLE. . . MEET ONE
If you always had a hard time gaining weight or muscle for that matter, primarily due to because it was hard to get more calories than your body was burning off, this is the supplement for you.
There are no more skinny guys in our gyms.
GENIUS NUTRITION® BULK-XT is a high-protein formula delivering calories that count during recovery. Each shake you take provides supplemental protein, carbs, vitamins, and minerals to build on the amount you're getting through a balanced diet.
Its features meet the needs of advanced exercisers who burn large amounts of calories throughout the day while seeking to maintain or increase muscle mass.
Use GENIUS NUTRITION® BULK-XT as your post-workout recovery shake and/or high-protein meal between meals.
But, are calories essential to gaining muscle?
Yes, especially for those with high metabolism or who find it challenging to eat enough quality calories throughout the day.
Calories are essential for sustaining muscle mass because they prevent your hard-earned muscle gains from being used as a fuel during periods of heavy training.
Also, GENIUS NUTRITION® BULK-XT contains creatine, which has a positive effect on muscle strength and endurance, especially with intense exercise. The formula is enriched with vitamins which, in addition to supporting general health and immunity, also contribute to reducing fatigue.
It will almost feel like you're cheating.
The combination of simple and complex carbohydrates (dextrose and maltodextrin) will provide you with energy during extended workouts. And the rich complex of vitamins and minerals will compensate for the loss of trace elements due to dehydration caused by intense training.
You must keep in mind that you have to put work into this if you are SERIOUS about putting on any weight/muscle. This won't do it all on its own. You have to do your part as well and, most importantly, be patient and COMMITTED!
Don't knock it before you try it!
In addition to its high-quality composition, this body-changing supplement offers no less tempting taste: we made chocolate and strawberry flavor.
Each of your GENIUS NUTRITION® BULK-XT meals will be a real pleasure, just like visiting a candy factory.
WHAT'S INSIDE PER 1 SERVING/150g
Creatine monohydrate (4000mg)
Tricreatine malate (2500mg)
Vitamin B6 (0,93mg)
- Palatinose® is a scientifically advanced sugar substitute designed to taste sweeter than sugar, and yet to provide a slow, steady stream of glucose rather than a sudden peak which leads to a dip in energy levels and appetite. Palatinose is low on the glycaemic index scale.
- Carbohydrate matrix - The main reason to consume carbohydrates after workout is to replenish the muscle glycogen that you burnt while training. During exercise, you use muscle glycogen as your main source of fuel. Glycogen is the storage form of glucose and is needed to generate ATP, which transports energy, and also for muscle contractions. In order to replenish your muscle glycogen levels after workout, you need to consume high-glycaemic carbohydrates (maltodextrin, dextrose), which will digest quickly in your body. The higher the glycaemic index, the larger the insulin release leading to increased glycogen storage and protein repair.
- Protein Fusion (CFW® naturally filtered whey protein, whey peptides, milk protein isolate) - Ingestion of quality protein with easy digesting carbohydrates immediately after training and weight lifting will maximize the recovery benefits by raising insulin levels in your blood plasma. Insulin is an anabolic hormone and is valuable at helping your body grow lean muscle and recover really fast. Whey protein and milk protein isolate contains high amounts of naturally occurring amino acids the body needs to build muscle.
- Creatine monohydrate increases performance in both explosive sports and high-intensity training as well as in training with the load. It is one of the number one supplements when it comes to building muscle mass.
- Tri creatine malate dissolves much better in water than ordinary creatine, eliminates the possibility of stomach problems, and has a much more powerful effect on the regeneration of ATP molecules.
- L-glutamine is one of the essential amino acids when it comes to shortening the recovery period by regulating acidity after training. Also, it helps protein synthesis within muscle cells.
- Palatinose (isomaltulose) is purely based on sucrose from sugar beet. Enables balanced, sustained energy supply and is 100 % vegan.
- Maltodextrin is perfect for all types of athletes, especially for athletes involved in more endurance sports, as it increases endurance, reduces fatigue, and prevents lactic acid in the muscles.
- Dextrose is a valuable source of fast energy. This is why dextrose is the best form of intake of simple sugars for athletes who have far higher energy needs than ordinary people.
- Zinc-taking a zinc supplement can help balance your nutrient levels and improve your overall ability to build muscle from a resistance training program.
- Magnesium plays a vital part in muscle contraction. It can also reduce fatigue and muscle cramps.
- Vitamin B6 - Without sufficient levels of vitamin B6, your body won't be able to create (or absorb) enough of the amino acids you need from the foods you eat.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
➠ Workout days: Dissolve 2 scoops of Bulk-XT in 450-500 ml of milk or water and consume 30 minutes before workout. Immediately after workout, consume 2 scoops of Bulk-XT dissolved in 450 ml of water.
➠ Non-workout days: Dissolve 2 scoops of Bulk-XT in 450-500 ml of milk or water and consume first thing in the morning. Consume 1 more scoop after your meal.
↻ Adjust water or milk according to taste.
Warning! Dietary supplements are only intended for healthy persons. Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of the reach of children. This dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Consume preferably before the date indicated on the container. Store in a cool and dry place.